By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Legal Document Server’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
5. Revisions and Errata
8. Governing Law
10. Third Party Rights
11. Limit of Liability
12. Agreement to Pay
13. Account Passwords and Security
15. Additional Terms for Legal Document Server Services. Your use of Legal Document Server’s services is also governed by the terms of any order, including any Case Management Order, or other agreement pursuant to which Legal Document Server’s services are provided for a particular proceeding (collectively, ‘Legal Document Server’s Service Terms’), all of which are incorporated by reference herein. Your completion of Legal Document Server’s registration process constitutes your acceptance of Legal Document Server’s Service Terms. If you do not agree with any of Legal Document Server’s Service Terms, you are not permitted to access the Web Site and Content contained therein.
20. Waiver. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement, or of any of your or Legal Document Server’s rights or obligations, will be effective, except pursuant to a signed written instrument, and any such waiver will be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such instrument.
21. Survival. The provisions of Sections 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13 and 15 through 20 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.