Legal Document Server seeking an experienced Sales Associate. This role will require the Associate to manage and engage existing/prospective clients (law firms & insurance carriers) over the phone, via email, and in person. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, able to work independently and remotely. HOT leads will be provided, we need CLOSERS!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
- Manage and expand existing client cases on our system
- Continuously identify new prospects through
research, networking and partnership building
- Manage leads and follow through with conversions
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge
about the system features, service offerings, and affiliate partners
- Maintain an understanding of the marketplace and
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year University
(preferred but not required)
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience
(preferably in the legal industry)
- At least 1 year of Civil Litigation experience
(highly preferred, but not required)
- Excellent Salesmanship (Speaking, Writing &
- Outstanding follow-up aptitude
- Technology savvy (Solid understanding case management
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We focus on streamlining the process of litigation through web-based solutions. We currently provide Online Case Management, E-Service, E-Filing, Court Filing and Service of Process for law firms throughout California with plans to expand nationwide.
This position offers a $35k base salary plus commissions
up to 15% reoccurring revenue. Ex. Sign up a case and receive 15% of revenue
generated from client or case. This will add up to $100k+/year opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.