The cost of traditional mail is on the rise and when you’re involved in any sort of litigation, the cost of service by mail can really add up. Imagine having to serve 2 or more parties with a set of discovery, the sheer volume of paper and cost of postage will be very costly. Not only can you reduce the cost of service by utilizing an E-Service provider, you can guarantee the delivery of documents to the recipients instantly. Some may argue that E-Mail or Facsimile are alternative means of service, however, E-Mails can end up in the junk folder or recipients can always claim they never received an E-Mail or Fax.
Litigation can be quite complex and when discovery or motion deadlines are coming up, safely serving documents to opposing counsel should be seamless. No matter the number of litigants involved in a case, verifying service of documents should be the last thing to worry about. With the use of an Electronic Service Provider, litigants can serve an unlimited number of documents instantly through a secure Online Case Management system. Users can even select specific parties if the documents being served do not apply to all parties. All documents are then securely stored for all parties to access from anywhere in the world.
There is no need to travel with a large briefcase with case files. All case related documents can be easily accessed through any mobile device or computer. Cases can also be setup for the court to access and directly communicate with counsel to eliminate excessive hearings. Case Calendars are also available to schedule upcoming meetings or deadlines for specific case related matters. Notification settings can be adjusted to the user’s preference.
It is already hard enough for the attorneys and staff to ensure that all the documents are in order, serving case files to opposing counsel shouldn’t ever be an issue.
Please see below for the current US Mail rates. Stop wasting time and start saving and securely serving the environmentally friendly way!
- The First Class Mail letter (1 oz.) rate for postage purchased at the Post Office is increasing by five cents to $0.55 from $0.50.
- Each additional ounce for a First Class Mail letter will cost an extra $0.15
- First Class Mail Flats/Large Envelope rates are not increasing in 2019, remaining at $1.00 (1 oz.), with additional ounces costing $0.15.
- Customers who print postage online (via Stamps.com), the Metered Mail rate will now be a 5 cent discount compared to the Post Office price with rates increasing to $0.50 in 2019 from $0.47 currently.
- Each additional ounce will cost an extra $0.15 in 2019
Sign up as many cases on or before March 31, 2019 and receive FREE service for the entire duration of the case. To get started, E-Mail email@example.com