The Superior Court of Alameda County has gone live with Electronic Filing (eFiling) on October 12, 2021. Alameda Superior Court announces that pursuant to Local Rule 3.27 the civil division is implementing mandatory electronic filing (e-filing) for attorneys and providing the option of e-filing to self-represented litigants. Attorneys may elect to begin e-filing as of the following dates:
- Unlimited Civil: January 1, 2022
- Limited Civil: January 1, 2022
- Civil Complex: January 1, 2022
- Unlawful Detainers: January 1, 2022
- Small Claims: January 1, 2022
Take advantage of our all in one litigation support system that allows users to file, serve, manage, and retrieve case files throughout California.