Since the mandatory launch of eFiling at LA Superior Court, eFile rejections have been a major issue. Here are the most common issues that occur:
- Party’s name does not match the party’s name listed on the initial lead document
- For example: If plaintiff name on the caption of the complaint shows “John Doe”, then it must be entered to match throughout the eFiling. If defendant name is “Jane Doe, an individual” it must also be entered to match including “an individual.”
- Incorrect case type selected
- The case type must match the selection on the Civil Case Cover Sheet.
- Incorrect document type selected
- If the document is for a “judgment,” then that specific category must be selected. Following that selection, then choose the document title within that category.
Wouldn’t it be great if there were a way to avoid as many if not all eFile rejections? Legal Document Server understands the user’s frustrations and is now providing a complimentary Court Document Specialist to assist with our clients orders.
How to get started?
Click the link below and register for an account if you haven’t already and our trained professionals will guide you every step of the way to ensure that your filings are accepted.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions for your review: CLICK HERE